TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective date:25 December 2020
Welcome to the GreenSeal Notary website which is located on www.GreenSealNotary.com (“Site” or “Website”).
This website is owned and operated by GreenSeal Notary from the United States. Throughout the Site, the terms “we”, “us”, “platform” and “our” refer to GreenSeal Notary. We offer this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND fLAIMERS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICES.
- GreenSeal Notary – General Information
- About. GreenSeal Notary is a certified and insured Remote Online Notarization service based in Texas and available for United States Citizens everywhere. Our services include remote online notary, mobile notary, and apostille services. To find out more information about what we do, please refer to our website.
- Sole discretion. We reserve the right to add/discontinue any product or service anytime at our sole discretion.
The purchase of our products and services through GreenSeal Notary is strictly limited to parties who can lawfully enter into and form contracts on the Internet. If you are under age 18, you may only use the Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. Please be sure your parent or legal guardian has reviewed and discussed these Terms with you.
You understand and agree that:
- no lawyer-client relationship exists between GreenSeal Notary and you;
- the responsibility, if any, for the giving of legal advice and counsel remains with your own lawyer/solicitor/attorney, if any, and where applicable.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Once you have placed your order on the Site, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. We may also refuse to process and therefore accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party because of our withdrawing any product from the Site or refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- Pricing Policy
Prices/Fees shown on the Site are in US Dollars. Our pricing can be reviewed on www.greensealnotary.com/about/fees. Sometimes we need to make changes to the price of some of our products and services. When this happens, we’ll update the prices on our website. If you had placed your order for a product before the price change, the price will be as stated on our website at the time when you had placed your order.
All payments are to be made 100% upfront in advance. Our Site accepts all major payment methods which include:
- Visa (credit and debit cards)
- MasterCard (credit and debit cards)
- American Express
- Any other payment method displayed on our Site.
We reserve the right to add or change our payment methods at sole discretion anytime.
- User Conduct
By using the Site and the Service, you warrant that you are providing GreenSeal Notary accurate, truthful information and that you have the authority to use the Service. GreenSeal Notary reserves the right to refuse service for any reason or no reason.
In addition, you agree that, while using the Site and the Service, you shall not:
- engage in or encourage conduct that would violate any applicable law, rule, regulation, judicial or government order or give rise to civil liability or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, moral, publicity or other rights of ours or any other person or entity;
- submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service any material or take any action that is or is likely to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, harassing, profane, obscene, vulgar or that contains explicit or graphic imagery, descriptions or accounts of excessive violence or sexual acts (including, without limitation, sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), contains a link to an adult website or is patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service any material that you do not have a right to make available under any law, rule or regulation or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements), or otherwise creates a security or privacy risk for any other person or entity;
- submit, post, email, display, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service any material that contains a software virus, worm, spyware, Trojan horse or other computer code, file, or program designed to interrupt, impair, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- modify, disrupt, impair, alter or interfere with the use, features, function, operation or maintenance of the Service or the rights or use or enjoyment of the Service by any other user;
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise represent your affiliation with a person, or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted on, through, or in connection with the Service;
- solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users or engage in spamming, flooding, harvesting of email addresses or other personal information, “spidering”, “screen scraping”, “phishing”, “database scraping”, or any other activity to obtain lists of other users or other information; or
- modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of the Service, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from any part of the Service, or encourage, assist or authorize any other person to do so.
In addition, by using the Service, you:
- consent to our methods of identification, authentication, signing, verifying, recording, transmitting, sharing, and storing information;
- consent to use of an electronic signature, which has the same legal impact and incurs the same legal rights and obligations as with physical ink-to-paper signature, and acknowledge that you have the option to use traditional physical ink-to-paper signature, and are foregoing that option by using the Service;
- agree to use digital certificates as a form of signature;
- agree to cooperate with requests made by the Service or the notary to effect the proper notarization of your document;
- agree to comply with the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA), the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (ESIGN), and or other state notary laws and regulations governing the notary you are served by.
- Refunds and Cancellations
Due to the nature of the Services, we can only offer refunds in exceptional circumstances. We strictly do not offer ANY refunds if:
- The signer refused to sign the document(s).
- You have provided unacceptable document(s) which are in violation to these Terms.
We can offer you a refund at our discretion in the event of a demonstrable error caused by GreenSeal Notary that cannot be resolved by re-notarizing the document(s). All refunds are subject to final review and examination by GreenSeal Notary.
- In the event of canceling an appointment within 2 hours, you will be charged a cancellation fee of $35 USD.
For any refund and cancellation inquiries, please email us at —@GreenSealNotary.com
- Limited License and Site Access; Acceptable Use
You may not: (a) resell or make any commercial use of this Site or any of the contents of this Site; (b) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or convert any of the contents of this Site not intended to be so read; (c) copy, imitate, mirror, reproduce, distribute, publish, download, display, perform, post or transmit any of the contents of this Site in any form or by any means; or (d) use any data mining, bots, spiders, automated tools or similar data gathering and extraction methods on the contents of the Site or to collect any information from the Site or any other user of the Site.
You use this Site at your own risk. You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of this Site and all of your communication and activity on this Site. If we determine, in our sole discretion, that you engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated the Terms and Conditions, we may deny you access to this Site on a temporary or permanent basis and any decision to do so is final.
- Account Authority and Permissions.
If you are registering or otherwise accessing the Platform or our Services on behalf of another person, business, or entity, you confirm and represent to us that you have all required authority and permission (a) to act on behalf of such other person, Business or entity and to bind them to these Terms, (b) to access, view, and use the Platform and all Services, and (c) to provide, access, transmit and use all User Data according to these Terms. Please ensure that only authorized persons within your organization have access to your account information and passwords, as we will treat anyone who accesses and uses the Platform or our Services, using your account and passwords, as having agreed to these Terms and as having all required authority and permissions to use the Platform and our Services on your behalf.
- Intellectual Property Rights
Your use of the Site and its contents grants no rights to you concerning any copyright, designs, and trademarks and all other intellectual property and material rights mentioned, displayed, or relating to the Content (defined below) on the Site. All Content, including third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this Site, are protected by national intellectual property and other laws. Any unauthorized reproduction, redistribution, or other use of the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. You may use the Content only with our prior written and express authorization. To inquire about obtaining authorization to use the Content, please contact us at help@GreenSealNotary.com
In addition to the intellectual property rights mentioned above, “Content” is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio, or text on the Site.
- Monitoring Activity
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
GreenSeal Notary expects all users to respect the intellectual property rights of others. GreenSeal Notary may remove material that appears in its sole discretion to infringe upon the intellectual property rights of others and we will terminate the access rights of any repeat infringer. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may notify us at help@GreenSealNotary.com. The notification must include the following information: physical or electronic signature of the owner or authorized agent of the owner of the allegedly infringed work; identification of the allegedly infringed work; identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and reasonably sufficient information for GreenSeal Notary to locate the material; contact information of the notifying party, such as an address, telephone number, and email; a statement that the notifying party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the owner of the allegedly infringed work, its agent or the law; and a statement, under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate and the notifying party is the owner or authorized agent of the allegedly infringed work.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, GREENSEAL NOTARY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY (A) WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AS TO THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, OR PRODUCTS CONTAINED THEREIN, OR THE RESULTS OBTAINED BY THEIR USE OR AS TO THE PERFORMANCE THEREOF, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENTS THEREIN AND COMPONENTS THEREOF ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Limitation of Liability
You agree that in no event shall GreenSeal Notary be liable to you, or any third party, for any lost profits, incidental, consequential, punitive, special, or indirect damages arising out of or in connection with the Site or the Terms and Conditions, even if advised as to the possibility of such damages, regardless of whether the claim for such damages is based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of your use of or reliance on the Content; (ii) the transmission of any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses or the like which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment; (iii) unauthorized access to or use of the Site or GreenSeal Notary’ secure servers and/or any personal information and/or financial information stored therein; or (iv) theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure.
You agree to indemnify and hold GreenSeal Notary and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any suit, action, claim, demand, penalty, or loss, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by or resulting from any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, breach of the Terms and Conditions or the materials it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law, regulation, order or other legal mandates, or the rights of a third party.
- Dispute Resolution & Governing Laws
In the event of a dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms or any contract between you and us, then you agree to attempt to settle the dispute by engaging in good faith with us in a process of mediation before commencing arbitration or litigation.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Texas and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Texas where GreenSeal Notaryis located in.
Our products and services are not intended for users under 18 years of age. If you use or engage with the website and are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to do so. By using or engaging with the website, you also acknowledge and agree that you are permitted by your jurisdiction’s applicable law to use and/or engage with the website.
We reserve the right to update and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will know if these Terms and Conditions have been revised since your last visit to the website by referring to the “Effective Date of Current Policy” date at the top of this page. Your use of our Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as amended or revised by us from time to time, and you should, therefore, review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- Electronic Communications
When you visit the Site or send us e-mails, you are communicating with us electronically. In so doing, you consent to receive communications from us electronically. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communication is in writing.
If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms or conditions.
We shall be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract our rights and obligations under these terms without your consent or any notice to you. You shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and obligations under this agreement.
- Force Majeure
GreenSeal Notary is not liable for any delays caused by circumstances beyond GreenSeal Notary’s control, e.g. general labor dispute, extreme weather, acts of war, fire, lightning, terrorist attacks, changed governmental orders, technical problems, defects in power- /tele-/computer communications or other communication and defects or delays in the service by sub-suppliers due to circumstances set forth above. Such circumstances shall result in relief from damages and other measures. If any such situation should arise, GreenSeal Notary shall inform the Customer accordingly both at the beginning and the end of the period for the current situation. If the situation has lasted for more than two months, both the Customer and GreenSeal Notary are entitled to terminate the purchase with immediate effect.
- Entire Agreement
These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and GreenSeal Notary concerning the subject matter herein and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written concerning the Site. A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. You may not assign the Terms and Conditions, or assign, transfer or sublicense your rights therein. A failure to act concerning a breach by you or others does not waive GreenSeal Notary’s right to act concerning subsequent or similar breaches.
- Term and Termination
This agreement becomes effective the date that you first access the Site and remains effective until it is terminated consistent with its terms. Violations of this agreement may result in the immediate termination of this agreement and denials or terminations of your access to the Site. Such restrictions may be temporary or permanent. Upon termination, your right to use this Site shall be revoked. All disclaimers, limitations of liability, indemnities, and rights of ownership and licenses to GreenSeal Notary shall survive any termination.
- Contact Us
For any questions, complaints, and queries or to report any violations, kindly send us an email on help@GreenSealNotary.com
475 E FM 1382 #787,Cedar Hill, TX 75104.
11:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. CST
Monday to Friday.